NJ Guard Training Academy Celebrates Third AnniversaryMay 16th, 2012
The State’s Largest & Most Trusted SORA Training School Continues To Thrive
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. (May 15th, 2012) — When Patrick Amaral first opened the doors of NJ Guard Training Academy three years ago this month; his goals were simple and modest:
- To provide the most comprehensive SORA training in the state for aspiring security officers.
- Then to go above and beyond SORA training by working with students to prepare and place them in positions.
- To officer security agencies around the state the best talent pool.
Now just three years later, NJ Guard Training Academy has not wavered in its original goals, and has become the Garden State’s largest and most successful SORA training school, and trusted by more security agencies than any other.
“We’re so grateful and humbled at our success in such a short period of time,” said Amaral, started as a Security Officer eighteen years ago. “We’ve helped so many individuals achieve their dream of becoming a security officer, while also assisting so many security agencies with providing quality candidates. It’s very gratifying.”
Indeed, NJ Guard Training Academy strives to be the best in the state, but they’re not resting on their laurels. Among NJGTA’s top priorities:
- SORA Training – Experienced staff provides the most comprehensive SORA training and certification.
- Above & Beyond – NJGTA also offers Advanced Training, Firearms Training and other customized Security curriculum.
- Convenience – Nine strategic locations throughout the state with frequent class schedules to meet even the most demanding time constraints.
- One-Stop Shopping For Security Agencies – More security agencies in the state come to NJGTA than any other in search of candidates, as well as to send current employees for training.
- Career Services – Each student is assigned a counselor for one-on-one job preparation, coaching and placement.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction – THE most important goal . . . for both the student and the security agency!
“We’ve always put ourselves in the shoes of our students and the agencies we work with,” added Amaral. “We prepare students like no other, and people trust us. And in this business, that’s most important.”