Course information is below, or
We have several accessible locations to check out across the state. Which is best for you?
We use the NRA training method of Total Participant Involvement.
Basic courses provide hands on learning opportunities in the following areas:
- Safe firearm handling
- Firearm parts and operation
- Ammunition and its function
- Shooting fundamentals and an opportunity to develop them on the range
- How to select, clean and store a firearm
- Review of various activities available to help participants develop and improve their shooting skills
Attractive certificates are awarded to participants who successfully complete each basic course.